You have one chance to get it right when completing a real estate transaction. With so many considerations to worry about during a real estate transaction, you need an experienced real estate attorney. Texas real estate lawyers at Filippov Law Group, PLLC offer individual and corporate clients experience in multi-million-dollar acquisitions, dispositions, real estate development, and leasing, while focusing on the specific needs of each client. Our real estate lawyers represent both buyers and sellers, tenants, landlords, individuals and businesses, commercial owners and developers in their real estate transactions. Whether it’s conducting acquisitions, negotiating an industrial lease or overseeing a multi-property closing, we offer the knowledge of legal issues involved in complex real estate transactions, combined with the firm’s other practice areas to enhance the services we provide to our clients.
Our real estate law practice includes:
- Drafting and negotiating commercial leases
- Drafting and negotiating transaction documents
- Negotiating and successfully completing real estate transactions
- Drafting and reviewing development, design and construction contracts
- Advising on existing real estate relationships, rights and remedies
- Consulting on liability risks for proposed real estate deals